VACATURE LAB ASSISTANT
Who is PLPcoatings?
Established in 1969, PLPCOATINGS has gradually extended its knowledge of surface treatment. This expertise has been expressed in the steady broadening of the product range. Our firm is a typical example of an organically growing business that sets great store by its stability. Forty years on we now have an active and growing international presence: PLPCOATINGS is an important player in the professional surface treatments market.
PLPCOATINGS has an important research team which works on a daily base on the innovation of its large product portfolio and on tailor made solutions for individual customers.
PLPCOATINGS also feels very strong about the environment. A lot of the research effort is directed to ecologic solutions.
Tasks and responsibilities
- You will conduct tests according to PLP internal standard procedures and standardised methods.
- You will make observations & draw scientific conclusions.
- You will collect and report data.
- All the above to continiously improve existing PLP-products & to develop new products.
- Analytical & diagnostic skills
- Ability to follow technical procedures
- Able to learn and apply new technical skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Able to work precisely and consistently
- Computer literacy
- Able to work in teams
- Good communication and written skills
- Not colour blind.